Exp Topping Leveler™
- Is a high performance, polymer-modified, pre-sanded, cement-based self-leveling underlayment that mixes with water to provide a smooth and flat surface.
- Reduces the need for substrate preparation, while lessening shrinkage and movement during the curing process to provide exceptional performance.
- Is an ultra-fluid product and can be easily poured or pumped from 3 mm (1/8") up to 50 mm (2") in a single lift.
The mixture can be applied over a variety of substrates and conditions, including over some glue residues.
- Can also be used to encapsulate asbestos-based tiles and as a thermal mass over electric radiant heat systems.
- Is fast-curing, making it ideal for time-sensitive projects requiring little downtime. The surface can be walked on within 3 to 4 hours and can be opened to light traffic after 24 hours. Tile, porcelain and natural stone can be installed 48 hours after application and resilient floor covering, carpet, laminate flooring, engineered wood and wood parquet after 5 days, when applied 6 mm [1/4"] thick or less.
- Is an eco-friendly product for applicators, inhibits mold growth and has no VOC